The following are articles contributed by SNDA or SNDA members that have been published.
- Taking nutrients to manage diabetes: Get advice from qualified dietitiansPublished in Mind Your Body, The Straits Times November 29th 2006
- Forum reply : Prudent to consume less saturated fatPublished in Straits Times' Forum Page August 26th 2006
- Top 10 ways to taste healthPublished in Straits Times' Mind Your Body October 19th 2005
- Appropriate use of medical nutritional supplementsPublished in Medical Digest Jan- March 2004
- HPB & SNDA position statement : advocating whole grain consumption as a strategy in diabetes prevention
Below are posters presented by SNDA or SNDA members at conferences or scientific meetings.
- The Beneficial effects of a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) in the peri-operative preparation for Laparoscopic Gastric Banding Surgery
- Effectiveness of Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) in weight reduction of super obese patients prior to Laparoscopic Gastric Banding
The following are links to articles available for free online.
- Dieting and the development of eating disorders in obese women: results of a randomized controlled trialAmerican Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2004; 80: 560-568
- Meal Replacements Are as Effective as Structured Weight-Loss Diets for Treating Obesity in Adults with Features of Metabolic SyndromeJournal of Nutrition. 2004; 134:1894-1899
- Efficacy of Lifestyle Modification for Long-Term Weight ControlObesity Research 2004; 12:151S-162S
- Effects of moderate- fat (from monounsaturated fat) and low- fat weight loss diets on the serum lipid profile in overweight and obese men and womenAmerican Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2004;79:204 –12
- Geriatric Nutritional Risk Index: a new index for evaluating at-risk elderly medical patientsGeriatric Nutritional Risk Index: a new index for evaluating at-risk elderly medical patients
- Diverticular disease: Evidence for dietary intervention?Practical Gastroenterology, 2007; 38-46
- A High-Carbohydrate, High-Fiber Meal Improves Endothelial Function in Adults With the Metabolic SyndromeDiabetes Care 2006; 29: 2313-2315
- Eating behaviour among women with anorexia nervosaAmerican Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2005; 82: 296-301
- Dietary glycemic index and load, measures fo glucose metabolism and body fat distribution in older adultsAmerican Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2005; 82:547-552
Below are published articles that include contributions by SNDA members.
- Pregnancy Cravings - Good or Bad?Published in Smart Parents
- Cultural Food Practices in SingaporePublished in American Dietetics Association (ADA) website October 2011
- Ask Men's HealthPublished in Men's Health November 2006
- Ask the dietitianPublished in Men's Health November 2006
- Ask the dietitianPublished in Men's Health October 2006
The following is a collection of previously published SNDA journals.
DISCLAIMER:Any views or opinions expressed in the articles or different publications as above are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of SNDA unless when specifically indicated as such.